Hello you! My name is Ellie X. My family constantly tells me I have an old soul trapped in a young body. I’m probably one of the most strange people you’ll ever encounter. Thanks for reading my blog and I really hope you enjoy it! I’m a 19-year-old freshman in college that was born and raised in the South. I’m currently studying Strategic Communications (if you know what Public Relations is…same thing), but honestly I have no idea what I’m doing with my life yet! So, shout out to all the other people who don’t know what they are doing yet. I’m there with you 🙂
- Some random facts about me:
- I. Love. Mac N Cheese.
- My favorite show is Scooby-Doo, but Game of Thrones & TVD (Vampire Diaries for you non-fans) are tied at a close second.
- I took calligraphy classes and I LOVED IT…then they had to cancel the class because I was the only one who kept showing up. I’m still bitter.
- I love to read poetry and sit with people and talk about life, feelings, and what we think about the world.
- I’m a Kappa Delta
- I really like choir and band ’cause I’m a nerd.
- I hate Cheez-its. I don’t know why, but I do.
- One time I made it to the spelling bee in 1st grade and got out on the word “pencil.” I spelled it “pencel.”
- I like to take pictures and call myself a photographer.
- I can put hot sauce on literally everything.
Those are some random facts about me and you’ll learn a lot more through posts. I started this blog because I love writing, but I feel like I get way too distracted to ever write a novel or anything. I’m going to try and share things I’ve learned in my short 19 years that maybe can help out other people that are going through the same things. Or, maybe some of you will just want to hear crazy stories about my day. Stick around. I do some pretty embarrassing things.
I love you all. Be adventurous.
P.S. If you caught the Camp Rock reference in the title, you’re automatically my best friend.