Hello friends! This is a response post for being nominated for a Liebster Award by Jo Smith (by the way, thank you so much!). The Liebster Award is for bloggers who have under 200 followers and is given as a way to acknowledge and encourage new bloggers. Being nominated means a lot, so thank you to everyone for reading and thank you Jo for nominating me!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and post a link to his/her blog
- Answer 11 questions from that blogger
- Give 11 facts about yourself
- Nominate other bloggers! (Max 11)
- Ask 11 questions for them
- Ask them to give 11 facts about themselves
Here are Jo’s questions:
- Would you change your name? If so, what would it be and why?
- – I would make Marie my middle name because its a family name. It is my mom’s middle name as well as my grandmother’s, great-grandmother’s, etc. on up the family tree.
- Do you believe in luck? If so, why?
- -I believe in fate which I guess can be interpreted as the same thing. I believe that whatever is meant to happen, will happen. Sometimes these things may be a surprise and seem lucky, but I think everything is part of a bigger plan.
- Where would you prefer to live besides where you live now?
- I’m actually in the middle of making this decision for my 20’s. I’ve been brainstorming about where I may want to move after I graduate college and I think I may want to live somewhere like Savannah, GA. It’s beautiful and artsy and in the south, so it doesn’t get too cold.
- What book or magazine are you reading currently?
- I’m reading Beautiful & Damned by Robert M. Drake. It’s a book of different stories. I bought his poetry book, A Brilliant Madness, (which I highly recommend just FYI) a couple months ago and I love his writing style and how open he is with his emotions. I buy every book he writes now. This is the link to his Barnes & Noble page where all of his books are listed if you are interested: Robert M. Drake
- If you had another blog, what would it be about?
- I would have a travel blog. I love traveling and having the opportunity to travel and write about it would be amazing. If only I had the money and time.
- Would you live in a tiny house? (100-500 sq. feet)
- Nope. Can’t. Won’t. I’m incredibly cluttered and I get really claustrophobic. I feel like those two would not go together very well in a tiny house.
- Which decade are you most? (20’s, 30’s, 40’s, etc.)
- I was slightly confused by the question, but I’m taking it like which decade I like the most. I think I would have loved the roaring 20’s. The flapper dresses and all the excitement going on would have been fun. However, I love the swing music from the 30’s and 40’s like the Boswell Sisters and the big bands.
- What is your zodiac sign?
- I’m a Virgo! My birthday is August 25th.
- Which time of day do you prefer most?
- Nap time and sunset.
- If you had a chance, would you meet up with your readers (for your blog) for coffee?
- Of course! I would love to meet all the people I have had the privilege of interacting with through my blog.
- If you could go back in time, which period would you go back in and why?
- For those who have read my blog before this won’t be a surprise, but I would go to Ancient Egypt. Seeing all the architecture back then instead of the ruins now would be AWESOME.
11 Facts About Yours Truly:
- I love to run, but that is as far as my athleticism goes.
- Pineapple is my favorite fruit.
- I could eat pasta every meal of the day.
- I was Drum Major for my band in high school.
- I am an only child.
- I’ve moved 11 times in my life.
- In the summer of my sophomore year in high school I went to an Indian wedding in London and it was the coolest thing ever.
- I have an extra bone in both of my feet.
- I love spicy food.
- Peacocks are my favorite animal.
- I took piano for years and then I forgot my song midway through my concert and quit because I was so embarrassed. I was maybe 7 or 8 years old, so don’t judge.
One Millennial Girl – I love how you tie in your sense of humor into your posts! You have a very encouraging blog.
Karina Pinella– I especially love your poetry. You’re very creative and your writing is unique.
Life of a Writer – I love how you aren’t afraid to speak out about your beliefs. I also love how you write about what you’ve been through in order to connect to others.
My questions to you:
- What is your favorite animal? Why do you like this animal so much?
- What was your favorite childhood TV show?
- What is your favorite TV show now?
- What is one thing you want to accomplish in your lifetime?
- If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- What is your favorite song as of this moment? (Mine changes pretty much everyday so I understand the difficulty of picking one)
- What made you create a blog?
- What word would you use to describe yourself?
- Name a person who has significantly impacted your life. How have they impacted you?
- What is your favorite sport?
- If you could trade places with any celebrity for the day, who would you choose?
Comment a link to your answers below and don’t forget to nominate your own people and say 11 facts about yourself!
I love you all. Be adventurous. Chérir la vie.